Gluten free oat flour zucchini bread is a bread that is free of gluten, dairy-free, sugar-free. You can make this bread at home with the right recipe. You should prepare the time and ingredients before cooking this zucchini bread.
The cooking time of this bread requires 15 minutes. For the total cooking time, it takes 1 hour 5 minutes. This recipe is served for 10 slices in which each calorie is 201 kcal.
There are some needed ingredients that you should take. These are some ingredients to cook.
- ¾ cup of oat flour certificated gluten-free
- 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of spice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of coconut oil, melt it or butter
- ½ cup of banana
- ½ cup of applesauce
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of zucchini, grated and squeeze to remove the wetness
Instructions of Gluten Free Oat Flour Zucchini Bread
There are some instructions to do for making gluten-free oat flour zucchini bread. You can practice this recipe at home.
- To start it, you should heat your oven to 350 degrees. Then, cover your baking tray with a baking paper with two accentuating sides to ease you in removing the zucchini bread
- In a big bowl, you can mix all dry ingredients such as oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, spice, and salt
- In a bowl with a medium stir, you can mix all wet ingredients such as coconut oil, banana, apple sauce, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Then, stir it well
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir it well after it is mixed evenly.
- Now, add grated zucchini and fold slowly to the dough
- After it is mixed well, pour the bread dough to the baking tray and bake it into an oven for 60 to 65 minutes. You should check it on the top surface of the bread. It is getting hard or not yet. Then, take it out if it is cooked.
Make sure that you let gluten-free oat flour zucchini bread cool before you eat it. Those are some steps to make this delicious bread. It becomes one of breads that are gluten free.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.