One of the foods which contain gluten is cookies because they are made from flour. People who are suffering from celiac disease or allergic to gluten will experience indigestion after consuming it. If you are allergic to gluten, do not be worried because you are still able to enjoy consuming gluten free breakfast cookie.
Below are the gluten free breakfast cookie recipes that you can try at home.
- 515 grams of peanut butter
- 400 grams of sugar
- 4 whisked eggs
- 345 grams choco chips
- 165 grams cashews or almonds
How to Make:
- First, heat the oven until 180º Celsius. Prepare a baking sheet then coat it with a baking paper.
- Mix the peanut butter, eggs, and sugar in a bowl.
- Stir them until soft. Then, put choco chips and cashews or almonds into the dough.
- Take a spoon of the dough and put it on the baking sheet. Repeat this step until the baking sheet is filled with the dough.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes to 20 minutes until it is cooked. Once it is cooked, leave the nut cookies for 5 minutes.
- Serve it while it is warm or you can store the nut cookies in a jar when it is cooled down.
Vegan Gluten-Free Coconut Cookies
- 150 grams of melted butter
- 40 grams of sugar
- 150 grams of rice flour or corn flour
- 70 grams of coconut flour
- Cherries or raisins for the garnish
How to Make:
- First, make the melted butter and sugar in a bowl. Then, add rice flour or corn flour and also coconut flour, stir them evenly.
- Cover the dough with plastic and put it in the fridge for an hour.
- Heat the temperature with 120º Celsius temperature.
- Prepare the baking sheet and cover it with a baking paper.
- Take out the cooled dough then form round and put it on a baking sheet.
- Add a cherry or raisins on top of the dough. Then, bake the cookies for 8 minutes to 15 minutes until it is widened and becomes yellowish.
- Take out the cookies from the oven and let it cool so that the texture is hardened. Once the cookies are cooled down, put them in a jar.
- 75 grams salted butter
- 75 grams of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 spoons sugar powder
- 180 grams cassava flour
- 27 grams of milk flour
- 2 spoons corn flour
- Diced cheese
- An egg yolk mixed with a spoon of milk
- Cheese for sprinkles
How to Make:
- Mix salted butter, butter, egg yolks, and sugar evenly with a spatula. Then, add cassava flour, milk flour, and corn flour, mix.
- Heat the oven until 150º Celsius.
- Prepare the baking sheet, coat it with butter.
- Take a spoon of the dough and put a diced cheese into it.
- Shape the dough round and put it on the baking sheet. Coat with the mixture of egg yolk and milk.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese. Repeat until the baking sheet is full.
- Bake the cookies until cooked. Serve when it is still warm.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.