How to Make a Homemade Gluten-Free Bisquick Coffee Cake
Have you always wanting to make your own homemade gluten free Bisquick coffee cake? Making a homemade cake is great. It is relatively cheaper and it is good to invest such skill in yourself for the long-term. There are so many homemade gluten-free Bisquick coffee cake recipes on the Internet these days. However, since there are so many recipes to choose it can be a little bit confusing choosing the one that suits your needs. If a simple and easy to follow recipe is what you are looking for then you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to provide you with the simplest and most straightforward recipe which is very easy to follow even for beginners. Without further ado, let’s check this simple recipe out!
An Overview: Gluten-Free Bisquick Coffee Cake
This gluten free Bisquick coffee cake is quite simple. However, there is a streusel layer that is hidden inside the cake which is surely a nice addition to have. You can also add some nuts that are already chopped to the streusel to make the cake more interesting. Keep in mind that you do not want to add too much chopped nuts, approximately 1/3 cup is nice.
Prep Time 12 Minutes
Cook Time 22 Minutes
Total Time 34 Minutes
The Ingredients for the streusel:
- Homemade Bisquick (1/3 cup; 40 grams)
- Ground cinnamon (1 teaspoon)
- Brown Sugar (1/2 cup; 65 grams; packed)
- Coconut oil or butter oil (1 ½ tablespoon; cold)
The Ingredients for the cake:
- Homemade gluten-free Bisquick (2 ½ cups; 9 ounces; 250 grams)
- Milk or water (1 cup; 6 ounces; 180 grams)
- Granulated sugar (1 tablespoon; 3/8 ounce; 12 grams)
- Large egg (1; 50 grams)
- First of all, you have to preheat your oven to approximately 370 Fahrenheit. Then grease your round pan with cooking spray that is nonstick.
- Second, you have to prepare the streusel. You have to start preparing a small bowl. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and homemade Bisquick inside the small bowl and stir it together. Next, you will want to add some butter. Then you have to rub them until the butter is no more. Now the mixture is done.
- Third, you have to prepare the cake. To prepare to cake you have to prepare a medium bowl first. Mix homemade Bisquick, granulated sugar, egg, and mil in the bowl. Use your beater to combine the mixture. Next, you have to spread half of the mixture into a pan. Put half of your streusel mixture on top of the cake. Meanwhile, you need to spread the rest of the mixture into a pan. Last, the next half of the streusel is needed for the topping of the cake.
- Now you are ready to bake the cake. Bake it until the color became golden brown. Wait for approximately 22 minutes. Next, allow your cake to cool.
- At last, the gluten free Bisquick coffee cake is ready to be served.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.