Doves Gluten Free Bread Flour Recipe: What Can You Make from It?
You can make a wide range of recipes from the best gluten-free bread brands like Doves farm. Either it is cakes, muffins, or else, the bread flour will allow you to have many options to choose from. Need something to inspire you? Here are two simple Doves gluten free bread flour recipe choices you can try this weekend.
#1. Gluten-Free Seeded Bread Rolls
All you need to do to make the recipe is adding water and oil to the Doves Farm Seeded Bread Mix. The recipe can be used to create 8 rolls for your dinner dessert.
- First, prepare two- or four-hole Yorkshire pudding trays and rub oil around the insides of them.
- Then, prepare a large bowl and put 2 spoons of oil, water, and bread mixture into it. Make sure to mix the ingredients thoroughly to create a thick batter.
- Pour the remaining oil to the sticky batter little by little and then turn the dough a couple of times. This will help you to fasten the formation of a doughy mass in the bowl.
- For the next step, you need to cut the dough into 8 pieces. Then, put them on the Yorkshire trays.
- Smooth the tops of the cut pieces and then cover them loosely by using oiled cling film. Put the pieces aside and let them in a warm place for about 45 minutes until they are fully raised.
- Preheat the oven and bake the dough for about 35 minutes.
#2. Gluten-Free Mozzarella and Tomato Deep Pan Pizza
Do you want to make a loaf of Doves gluten-free bread flour recipe for breakfast tomorrow? Well, the following recipe will make things easier to do. You only need to add water and oil to the gluten-free flour to create the recipe.
- Use some oil to rub the inner part of a 1 kg of a loaf tin.
- Then, use a large bowl to put 2 spoons of oil, water, and bread mix. Make sure to stir to mix thoroughly until it forms a sticky batter.
- Add the remaining oil onto the thick batter and turn it a couple of times simply by using a spatula. This is aimed to help the quick formation of a doughy mass.
- Set aside the dough and let it in a warm place for 45 to 90 minutes until it rises to ¼ inch below the tin’s top.
Preheat the oven and bake the dough for about 45 minutes.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.