Does California Pizza Kitchen have gluten free pizza?
CPK do offer a few pizzas certified gluten-free
CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) has 5 gluten-free pizzas utilizing rigorous treatments authorized by GIG (The Gluten Intolerance Group), use accredited gluten-free crust and other components that are confirmed as gluten free.
California Pizza Kitchen Gluten Free Menu
California Pizza Kitchen gluten free may seem like they do not have a lot to provide in terms of gluten-free menu alternatives, but there is something for everyone. They have a few of their pizzas that they can prepare specifically to GIG gluten-free requirements. Then there is a small variety of other meals made with gluten-free active ingredients and their gluten-free pizza crust which can be added to any other pizza. Some of these meals might struggle with cross-contamination, so if you have a strong gluten-intolerance or have Celiac Disease, we recommend adhering to the GIG authorized pizza menu.
There are several consumer reviews praising the gluten-free crust and CPK’s awareness of cross contamination threats. One customer kept in mind that the brand-new crust is thinner and flatter than the initial crust, making it simple to distinguish, according to the consumer’s post on a celiac listserv. The consumer likewise warned other celiac and gluten delicate restaurants to confirm if there’s any doubt.
They do a great job of providing details and making sure that everybody can a minimum of discover something safe to eat at their dining establishment.
Here is the complete menu for California Pizza Kitchen Gluten Free:
- Gluten Free pizzas are prepared using the stringent treatments approved by The Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG), utilizing an accredited gluten-free cauliflower crust and other active ingredients validated by suppliers as gluten-free
- The Original BBQ chicken pizza with BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onions and fresh cilantro
- Pepperoni pizza with rustic & spicy pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, and wild Greek oregano
- Mushroom pepperoni sausage pizza with cremini mushrooms, rustic pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, fresh torn basil, mozzarella and wild Greek oregano
- Margherita pizza with Italian tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, and parmesan
- Conventional Cheese pizza with tomato sauce with fresh mozzarella
#TAKE AND BAKE PIZZA
Bake and take Pizzas are made fresh in the restaurant by their certified pizza chefs (never ever frozen) and are implied to be baked in the house in your oven so that you can have the oven-fresh dining establishment experience on your schedule. Simply leave the pizza in your fridge and take it out when you’re all set to bake it– it remains fresh in the fridge for up to 48 hours
All of the pizzas on the Gluten Intolerance Group-certified menu can be made Take and Bake-style:
- The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage
- Standard Cheese
- Charred shishito peppers pan-sautéed with garlic and red chili
- Small wedge with bleu cheese dressing, Nueske’s applewood smoked bacon, sliced egg and Roma tomatoes
Banh Mi Bowl with quinoa, infant kale, fresh cilantro & mint topped with grilled chicken, watermelon radishes, fresh avocado, cucumbers, carrots, bean sprouts, scallions and sesame seeds. Served with housemade chili-lime vinaigrette and serrano peppers
- Waldorf chicken salad with grapes, green apples, candied walnuts, crisp celery, child greens and Gorgonzola tossed with housemade dijon balsamic vinaigrette
- California Cobb salad with Nueske’s applewood smoked bacon, avocado, chicken, tomatoes, chopped egg, fresh basil and gorgonzola with housemade herb ranch or bleu cheese dressing
- Italian sliced salad with roasted turkey breast, julienned salami, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil tossed in housemade mustard herb vinaigrette
- Can include grilled chicken breast, grilled shrimp, sauteed salmon, or fresh avocado to any salad
- #MAIN PLATES
- Cedar plank salmon with North Atlantic salmon roasted on a cedar plank in our hearth oven with smoked paprika and lime, served with white corn & spinach succotash topped with feta
- Roasted garlic chicken + seasonal vegetables with pan-roasted chicken breast in lemon-garlic sauce with hearth-roasted fingerling potatoes, cauliflower, Seasonal vegetables and mediterranean herbs.
- Gluten Free Menu: YES
- Gluten Free Pizza: YES
- Gluten Free: Pasta: NO
- Gluten Free Bread: NO
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.