Bobs’ Red Mill 1 to 1 Baking Flour Recipes – Some people are very sensitive to gluten, which is a kind of protein found in flour, seeds, wheat, and barley.
This condition is also known as celiac. So, people with celiac are supposed to consume gluten-free foods.
Today, it is not hard to find gluten-free food products. This gluten-free baking flour is available in a 44 oz bag, 4 lb bag, 4-44 oz bags, and 4-44 lb bags.
Bob’s Red Mill has created a special 1-to-1 blend of gluten-free flours, starches, and xanthan gum.
With this gluten-free baking flour, you can easily make traditional cookies, brownies, cakes, muffins, and pancakes for your gluten-free treats. It is designed for bread. But, this baking flour is not recommended for any yeast recipes.
Here are some Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 gluten-free bread recipes.
Gluten-Free Peach Dutch Baby
This recipe is for 4 servings to 6 servings. You will need around 45 minutes to cook it. 20 minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes to 25 minutes for cooking.
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar packed
- ¾ cup of whole milk
- ½ teaspoon of Vanilla
- 2 teaspoon of fresh lemon zest
- ¾ cup of Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour
- ½ teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 4 spoons of unsalted butter
- 2 ¼ cup of fresh peaches or frozen peaches
- 1 spoon of honey
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. In a bowl, mix the eggs, whole milk, brown sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest with a whisk. Mix them until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour and salt. Pour the milk mixture into the dry. Then, mix them until they are perfectly combined and smooth.
- Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat. Then, melt the unsalted butter on it. Once it has melted, add the peaches and honey. Saute the peaches for several minutes until they begin to soften and change colors. Saute for around 2 minutes to 3 minutes if you use fresh peaches. If you use frozen peaches, you will need to saute them for around 7 minutes to 8 minutes.
- Pour the dough over the peaches. Then, immediately place the cast iron pan into the preheated oven. Bake until it turns to deep golden brown and looks slightly rumpled. You will need about 20 minutes to 25 minutes.
- After that, remove the pancake from the oven. Then, you can garnish it with powdered sugar and toasted almonds. You can also add whipped cream and a squeeze of lemon juices if you want to.
- Cut the pancake and serve it while it is still warm.
That is the recipe for gluten-free peach Dutch baby by using Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour. For more recipes, you can access the brand’s official website. Are you ready to cook your own gluten-free treat?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.